OFM Change of Ownership
Otago Financial Management
P O Box 5101
24 June 2011
As a valued client of Otago Financial Management we are writing to advise you that our business has been sold to Altus Financial Services - another Dunedin-based AMP AdviserBusiness. This becomes effective as of the 1*‘ of July 2011.
On behalf of Mike Bunt, Tony Chave, Owen Joyce, George Friedlander, Greg Wilkinson, Jonathan Hawthorne and the staff at Otago Financial Management, we would like to thank you for your business and loyalty over many years.
Tony Chave in Dunedin and Greg Wilkinson in Cromwell will be joining the team at Altus. Altus Financial Services offer a very comprehensive level of financial advice and for you this means:
- Access to advisers who all hold Authorised Financial Adviser status (AFA) under the new Financial Adviser Regulations effective 1/7/2011.
- Access to a very broad range of insurance, mortgage and investment solutions.
- Access to independent research that supports insurance, investment and mortgage
- Recommendations including Morningstar, van eyk and lress.
- Access to extensive workplace financial-benefits advice.
Please be assured that there are no changes to the terms & conditions, options or benefits of your existing policies or investments as these remain unaffected by this change.
We have attached a flyer which outlines the areas in which Altus can provide comprehensive advice and ongoing service.
We will be in touch again soon to answer any questions you may have regarding this change. Until then you can contact me or any of the other Altus advisers & staff at:
Level 2, Rodgers House
Corner Princes & Dowling Sts, Dunedin
Phone: 03 470 1030
Principal - Otago Financial Management